2013年7月13日 星期六

Thanks for the inviting to flugle

I have heard and passed flugle so many times; however, I never visit there until yesterday. I thought my cake was delicious though Jennifer said it was too sour to her. There was really a little bit boring in flugle, you know Jennifer always likes to play with 千慈(btw,what is her English name?)and ignore us. I felt uncomfortable when taking yesterday, so......maybe it would be better if I brought the sketch book.

Su Ye looks so miserable XDDD, why she lost her shoe and eyelash ? You are not a good Mommy at all XDDD. It is wonderful to see May Ye, please show her picture to me next time.

My Tiffany blue and purple rubber bands are so fashion, aren't they? Don't you think only one color is too boring that cannot fit my style at all ? Thank you for the advice and I will prepare scissors when I go to Japan. It's such a nightmare that foods just in front of you but you are not able to eat anything. I think I may suit the life company with baby food very well.

Have a fun at UL reunion and remember to take photos, and the most importantly, do not forget bringing the nail polish to me again.

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言