2013年7月11日 星期四

There is no reason I am the first writer.

Hello ~ Ms Tiffany :

I remembered you had told me that you would issue the  first diary before 10:00 today, right?  Because of  no article now , I think I have the right to punish you ,LOL !!!

OK ~ I have to be more solemn due to the celebration for the opening of this blog, but it's so crazy to type in English, I can't describe and expression what I want to say accurately
இwஇ
such a stress !!

I went to NTU hospital to have a teeth correction , and I pick up the rubber bands in tiffany blue and purple, it's really awesome!! I will have one more chance to pick the  colorful rubber bands again, I think next time I may choose pink and sky blue XDDD.

Type  to here ,I have a realization that makes me a little bit  upset is the 200 words limit isn't easy to reach for me, from now on, I believe the most difficult part of this project is not only the  language gap but the boring dairy every day.

In the end, I hope this blog will have a continuous and effective existence, sincerely.   

沒有留言:

張貼留言